Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Post

Lets create a new post and it shall be called...

I'll come back to that, not sure why I'm writing but I'm suspended somewhere in those weekly four hour gaps between the Critical Studies lecture and the critical studies seminar so thought I'd have a go cause I think I'm hard enough.. Or summit.

Summit, like the summit of a mountain? or something... yes

i am thoroughly bored. but i have accomplished lots today. i have done lots of measurements of stairs for my research for my Complaint brief:

"It is a physical impossibility to walk down the stairs to the lecture theatre without looking and feeling like a fool."

Audience: Students of an non Vis Comm persuasion.

and i have started my research into people etc.

*I am now force listening to Sonic Youth, ooo music like... his voice sounds like placebo but not quite as irritating - das be gutt*

I have decided to do my "people" research using the people i live with, i live in a block of flats (about 40+ people) of all art students that go to this college and do a variety of courses and also know which steps I am on about so i figured it would be less difficult than asking random people who i don't know who will probably look at me weirdly and i'll get scared and run away to hide. so yes, home research will be good.

i am bored of writing now, i am going to go and measure more measurements and write more writing and then it will be the end of my time in suspense and i will watch presentations and then go home and measure more peoples measurements and make more notes on note type subjects..


end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home